Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'M BACK!!- you can't get rid of me that easy!

I know I was totally lame and didn't write but hey... I plead 3 children and one husband working horrible hours.  It has been a great fall, winter and Spring and I have nothing else to say except "where did the time go?".  It seems only yesterday I was taking Sky to his first day of kindergarten and now tomorrow is his last day of his kindergarten career.  I welled up with tears yesterday when I went to his class' "Celebration of Kindergarten" when the kids came out singing "what a wonderful world" and I couldn't help remember my wedding day and watching my kids walk down the isle through a crack in the door to that very song- Saylor was only a baby and she will be 3 tomorrow.  Strider is 9 months old and full of his own little personality.  He loves to growl and yell at the top of his lungs when he feels like he needs to be involved in the craziness of our household.  He does not ever want to crawl and makes it very clear to all of us although he is pretty sturdy on his feet. Who knows maybe he'll skip it altogether.  I just became the proud owner of a mommy van-Thank God!! It took my husband some convincing and lots of leg work and researching on my part but I finally got a van that fits our family and we actually are paying the same for a car that has less miles so it all works out in the end right? I started my own business with my dad and although I have not done much this week it is going fairly well and I am hoping to make Chris a stay at home and help mommy husband within a year or hopefully sooner!!!  I am still trying to lose weight but we all know how that goes.  I will blog more but for now just post some recent pics of my kids! 
Jami

No comments: