Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peace Love and Mom Review!


Being a mother of 3 I feel a lot like I have no time to myself and I sometimes I feel like my fashionable side has been compromised so instead of just settling for boring t-shirts and sweats I decided to embrace my inner and outer mommy and shopped around for some cute mom tees. That's when I found PEACELOVEMOM ! They specialize in T-shirts that help moms express themselves through awesome t-shirts. I was given this Black Grateful Mom Burnout Tee to review and I absolutely love it and I must say it does express my feelings as a mommy for I am always grateful for my beautiful babies. It is super comfy and the design is so cute! I have worn it and washed it and it hasn't shrunk or faded. Yeah for PEACELOVEMOM for making this mom happy. PEACELOVEMOM also carry some adorable hats, totes, longsleeve tees and some great kid and baby shirts as well.

Here is the Grateful Mom shirt!

Here is what PEAELOVEMOM have to say: (what a great message)
THE LANGUAGE OF PEACELOVEMOM

We believe in motherhood.
Mothers have a unique style.
We believe that motherhood does not define us, but that we define it.
Mothers are heart and soul.

We believe that motherhood is life’s most precious work.
Mothers are rewarded with the love and respect of their children.
We believe in celebrating this meaningful and challenging job.
Mothers are lucky 24/7.

We believe in our children’s future.
Mothers are passionate about that future.
We believe that our world’s future is our children.
Mothers are insightful and wise.

We believe in the bond of motherhood.
Motherhood is uniting.
We believe in communicating that bond through messages of love and happiness.
Mothers are tried and true.

We believe that motherhood is empowering.
Motherhood is inspiring.
We believe in a true collaboration and celebration of motherhood.
Mothers are proud to be mom.

Welcome to the Celebration!
Jami

No comments: