Saturday, June 27, 2009

Be B-E-A-U-tiful!!!

I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and being a mother of 3 kids under 6 it is hard fitting even a shower in, but I do have a few products I do love to use and they make me feel beautiful! Just recently one of my friends asked me why my skin always looks so fresh and how come I never look tired- I told her they must be miracle products because Lord knows I always feel tired. The very few products I do use are awesome and I would recommend them to anybody not just mothers and the good news is they are all extremely affordable and don't require any extra time.

1. Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream (Target)
2. Noah's Naturals anti aging Gel Serum (Walmart)
3. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Foundation (Target, Walmart)

Gotta love Target -they are now carrying lots of organic and all natural products for adults as well as babies which now officially makes it a one stop shop at least for me and my family.
Also F.Y.I. Gap is having Jeans on sale for Men and Women for $19.99 this weekend only and only at the stores but they have lots of great styles and sizes. I hit that sale up today and got myself a great pair! I am a hugeungous fan of sales and Gap Jeans range from $45-80 full price so twenty bucks is a great sale indeed!
Jami

No comments: