Monday, November 10, 2008

Wanna Work Out?

If so I found a great one for moms.  I was at a birthday party last night and a fellow mother told me about a group that she had been going to of mothers who work out together 3 times a week.  I tried it this morning and it was great.  The other moms were so nice and the babies and kiddos were adorable.  It was comparable to "Baby Bootcamp" and the best part is- it's free!  It's just moms working out together with our kids and helping each other to get in shape.  Baby Bootcamp was great but at $80 a month I couldn't do it and I am paranoid about leaving my kids at the gym while I work out during the sick season, so this is awesome.  I guess in the summer they go to local parks and work out outside, but for now we are at the mall which is empty and warm.  I am sure I will be sore tomorrow but it's a great way to get in shape and Saylor was even joining in so it kept her active and involved too.  It's Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30.  Hope to see you there.
Jami