Saturday, October 4, 2008

Double Stroller- ASAP

I am in need of a double stroller preferably a Graco just because I know my car seat will fit onto it.  I want to start walking for exercise and the stroller I have now (the sit and stand) is great but my 2 year old keeps jumping off and she has to face backwards and being 2 she needs to be in a seat facing forward especially if I am going to be walking at a faster pace.  I went to the Mother of Twins sale and they had a few but they were either too expensive or not what I am looking for.  If you know anyone who is selling one or want to get rid of one I would love to buy it or take it off your hands.  Please email me if you do.
Thanks
Jami

1 comment:

Treselaine said...

Here's one from craigslist:
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bab/864254526.html